Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Someone always satisfied with all what is there, there will be a happy full, full!

      These days I eat right, sleep enough sleep enough. So, I've seen fatter. It is true that the spirit and thoughts have a huge impact on the life of me. Lately my spirit better. Because of the work that I was pursuing was pretty good strides. If everything goes well. In the coming months, I will succeed.

       When I succeed, my life will be better. I will do everything that you want. Eat anything you like. That is happiness. Also easy to 3 years old, my life was very difficult. And so my life fell into trouble again. So many people turned out to behave badly with me. But okay, when alone in the world. I have more opportunities to foster and develop their own capabilities. My life is a series of day, so peaceful and serene. Stuff that tomorrow, if I succeed, I very difficult to obtain. These relationships will again rushing struck me. And I'm going to get washed away in the passion. So when I succeed tomorrow. I would still maintain a relatively normal life as current. Only food, drinks will be fuller only. I will not tell anyone about his success. Just let things lapse naturally. Gradually, as I myself have fully mastered the success of myself. Then make sure that everyone knows, I am very successful.
        Success is something that all of us would want. But sometimes, success is a double-edged sword. It would deprive the true happiness of the wearer. In modern society there are many successful people than her husband. Therefore, they have no respect for her husband at the required level. So much the family fell into misfortune, crushed. Or husbands after years of trying to build a career. When successful, they suddenly saw the wife was no longer worthy of the position, their money again. Therefore, they have paired with the beautiful young woman than his wife. Someone abandoned his wife and struggled to build a career, to build a new and better family past. Did not know they have not been entirely happy. But what is love, what it means, what their personality was more or less lost. Therefore, a person always satisfied with all what is there, there will be a happy full, full!
                                                                                        Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment