Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Send my old teachers

     The teacher, but her teacher called me just over 3 years old. That day I was her student stupid, foolish, immature and her unhappiness. What about you are having the whole world in the palm. She has a happy family. She loved her parents. She had a large inheritance. And she also has a good job that many people dream of. Then I would have loved her very much. Since we are in the same neighborhood that.

       But also because we are in the same neighborhood. Thus, she had the opportunity to get acquainted and captured my boyfriend. Whether he truly loves me. But he also knew that she was over me in all aspects. And she openly flirting, dominate him from my hand. Because she is my teacher that. My learning when he was both life and my future. She knew very well that. And she took it to intimidate me. Getting me to abandon the first boyfriend I ever made. So she took him. These despicable stratagem she used to me and he helped her to become his wife. And I was really suffering because of that. But the paper did not fire package. With the commitment not his heart, I gave all the evil nature of man she is basking in the sun. Also a pretty despicable tricks, I gave her things stand in the day she was supposed to be steeped in happy life. Eventually, her marriage is shattered. The reason is not because of me. But because she participated by money. I just had to make her money that the ruin of her life alone. But the review to the end, she's just a poor woman. If not for the love with a man, then certainly you and I have become close friends. And I thought I rejoice to see her unhappy. But no, I feel sorry for her. A true love from the heart. I regret that bigotry and petty that conspired her, making her as money that hurt her husband struggled appropriation. In fact he had come to her when they no longer worth anything to me anymore. Only thing the way that both people were trampled, insulted and hurt me then, is not acceptable. Anonymous I have to act not because I am a lowly. But because my life is in her hands. If I do not act to alleviate self-esteem hurt her deeply. Then maybe I'm not me any longer. Even so, I still want to send her a heartfelt apology. Price on which I matured, I did not take her to the path of self-mutilation. On her encounter to end this unfortunate mistake in life. I love her very much. I was not even mad at me that she was poor yokel, and blatantly plundered my boyfriend for a long time. As in nature, he is not a model which I really wanted. Just the way that she took away my boyfriend really bad, so things like new and older only. Expect her to live in peace and happiness offline! Anyway she is also a good person, just because she has many superficial and false only.
                                                                                      Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment