Thursday, August 20, 2015

Just immerse yourself in the hands and eyes of people, to me that is happy!

        Suddenly do not know why but I feel sad not know. These positive feelings suddenly going to go away. I come up boredom and hopelessness to exotic. Feeling like your life lacks something, but I did not think of.

       A monotonous life, boring is surrounded me. I need something to cause mutations in the lives of myself. Besides work, I can do better? Oh work, please give us more faith in love and hope. We need money, lots of money to secure his own life. We need money to be able to go where they want, do what you enjoy.
        Maybe we need a break. For how many days I've been working too much. It is known ever succeed? I'm longing for things to extreme.
        In the emptiness and loneliness, he remembered my heart. Me eyes attentive. Remember the back cover he won for us mighty. Though he does not really talented, really good. But he may truly be the best for us. He accepted me with all their lack of my soul. And do not dare bring his love for the shame of his soul. To then always remember him. I always try buried eyes, smile and feelings when his side deep into his soul. Come to think, the emotions inside him was profound and the most natural. And I know that I truly love him so long. We know what to do here? Was I going to find him? But he has also in place hours old or not? Do you still interested and want me to go through a life together? There predestined for us and he does not? I wish that one day I will meet that person. I will say that I really love and desire him. I want the people that come to the end of life. I want to live in my arms back cover, surrounded and protected by him. To be immersed in the passions that person.
       Why are you going to give us heaven and he had an early meeting so bad? Why keep on harsh fate with my life? Known ever happy new to our side and our side forever? Well, we had to find happiness and forced to stay with us happy forever after. He Darling, I'll come to people at my job successfully. I want to live in the arms of the people, despite the topsy-turvy world to look like. Just immerse yourself in the hands and eyes of people, to me that is happy!
                                                                                                  Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment