Thursday, August 20, 2015

I'm really wished my experiment a success!

     Brother marrying them already. Do not know at that time my work has succeeded yet? If my work remained stagnant at present. My financial situation was as bad as this one. I had no way of what you open, open in front of the galaxy. I feel pity and shame for myself.

       Actually, my work recently has made strong strides. But I'm not full-fledged, self-confidence to put it to the test. I need more time. I fear itself will collapse because of failure. Because I failed too many times. I do not allow myself to fail anymore. I've put it on the test. Because I have not enough confidence. I need more time to my job better, higher probability of success.
       Although the road ahead is difficult anywhere. I will try to go out this way. Because this is the path I chose. I did not think of any better way, suits me more. I believe I will succeed on a recent day. Although very much intended for my success have failed. I myself also can not imagine that his road to success is long why remains forever. Although I've tried lots. But at all costs, in 2015, I must succeed. I'm not too push themselves to succeed in this month, or next month. For all the constraints will become distorted. I had to wait for 2 years, I probably could not wait another 2 months?
      From today, I will again focus on building content for their work. I am not only looking forward to the time, but I wish I could do more for his work. I am sure to succeed. That the mass of the test is not much. Therefore, I must absolutely respect it. Otherwise, my efforts will be poured into the river, into the sea. But this defeat will probably make me collapsed forever. Because I'm scared myself not strong enough to try again. Feel the strength and morale of the self has reached the extreme. Despite knowing that, if tomorrow the test fails. I still had to try to start over. And the second test will take place in 6 months. It was possible to exceed the tolerance of myself. So, I really need to best prepare for this test time. When everything was perfect, as I am completely confident, I will put everything to the test. Currently, my project still lacks content, I know that. Yet I still try test, so there is I'm bringing eggs to confront the rock or what? The opportunity for me which is not much. So I would have appreciated it little by little. I'm really wished my experiment a success!
                                                                                        Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment