Friday, August 21, 2015

Goodbye site Bitly.com

      Unable to understand. I have found a website bitly.com. This is a shortened link site great. It also helps me manage multiple social networking accounts. So, when you want to share your information to multiple social network accounts differ. I just need to gather all your accounts bitly.com page, then post once, and all the social network accounts of I recommended was posted.

       Manipulation of me when sharing information or more simple, gentle and very fast. Effective access resources is very great. I was very happy with that. It is like a gold mine Bitly.com page that I have just been so exploited. But alas! Do you know what happened to it? Google considers a page page Bitly distribute malicious code. Thus, the giant machine of Google has not visited since statistical sources Bitly.com path. Although representatives of Bitly.com page says only new bit.ly links affected by Google's preventive measures. But according to my testing, all of the links from the page are not statistically Bitly.com. The proof is a video on my YouTube channel. I have posted it on the path of bitly.com. According to this, the video I have about 20 people visited. But in reality, why? According to statistics from the management section of the Youtube page, I still have 0 video of visitors. I've experimented with video and with many different paths of Bitly.com page. But all does not work at all. Whether the path from Bit.ly or Bitly.com, or Birtly + my custom domain name. All access from the path sources of non-Google sites were Bitly.com source access statistics.
       So glad I missed it. The use Bitly for upload to all social networking account of I was not working. What I need most is the recognition of Google, it is not. So whether loved Bitly.com page. But I had to bye it in here. I will try to look for a tool to control the accounts of other social networks for their personal. Or I'll do it manually, tradition. Oh Bitly.com page! People made me disappointed. Since I have dreamed about being able to become a billionaire because people!
                                                                                       Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment