Friday, August 21, 2015

Follow the normal way, the tradition to succeed!

       Well, again a journey closes, and a new road opens. Suddenly I felt myself have wasted so much time and effort on useless things. I continued going to step on the long road of obstacles and there are many difficulties with his own dignity. Suddenly realized that something was not built on truth sustainability will be difficult.

        Every day we are really trying to do what's best for tomorrow. And basic roads lead to success, but the roads makes it the most laborious, but it would be the surest way leads us to success. Just every day we are moving along that road. It certainly opens the destination of my sight. On each step of the way we go, we have created more markers and their own values. Any shortcut are potentially very high risk. Therefore, it has as a sure path lead you to the failure. If not a really super talented. If not a truly wise to always look out for their own shortcuts. Helps shorten the road to success. We will soon enjoy the fruits of success. Then let's go the traditional way. Try not stop for each hour passed. Success will come, despite a late, just you really try.
       I've wasted a lot of time and effort, to find a shortcut to their own success. And finally I have failed. In the tired, disappointed and depressed, I feel obliged to stand up to go forward. Since I can not become a loser in this world. And I go back to the way I was passing tradition. The road that goes very long, very hard work. But that is the only way to help me succeed. I could take one year, or two years from now. But what is certain is that I will succeed. I believe in that! In this world there are no short cuts to capital for everyone. Since we do not have to be superhuman. We are just normal human beings are made of bone, flesh. Therefore, we follow the normal way, traditional to succeed!
                                                                                  Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment