Monday, August 24, 2015

Experiences make money on the internet

     Incomprehensible users blogs in the world. Today I tested the shortened link to the page is the second time bonus. After about 40 visits to share, I get a visit. This is a number that is not acceptable. So I spent the whole evening yesterday and today more than half experience a wrong way to make money online. Yet I have been dreaming about USD will gain a lot from it. Self find myself miserable.

       Look people are doing together to build big houses. And I still live in a simple cottage. How many dreams, my dreams still unrealized at all. Maybe I'm wasting time and their youth for jobs on the internet make money madness. If the internet can earn more money as they say. Then why in the world there are people poor? Maybe someone already owns the site with massive traffic. And they have obtained money from its advertisers. But you just think, myself and you pay much attention to the banners, advertisements on the internet? Because we do not pay much attention to them. Therefore, the effectiveness of advertising on the internet is not high. So advertisers will not spend a lot of money to pay for the resulting traffic to their ads. So how can we get more money from their activities? So, most of the compensation on the internet site so that we do this, do that are classified as fraud. Because the participants have spent a lot of time and effort, but the returns are not worth taking. Nearly all gave up before receiving payments from it.
       Sites pay bonuses to the shortened link path can not be phishing sites. Only thing I can not understand why users worldwide, not click on shortened links that? It is possible that these advertisers have overused the shortened his path? I have failed completely after two pages shortened link with compensation. And I'm tired of being tested on it. Perhaps this is not the way to make money or. Despite their promises very good compensation. Only thing, shortened their path unfriendly. So there is no user in the world want to click on it.!
                                                                               Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment