Monday, August 24, 2015

Dream millionaire

     Every day I channel-access to her blog is about 2000 hits. This number can be increased many times if I want. I accidentally discovered how to make money from the internet on a shortened link. I am very excited and hope a large income from it. Because according to the introduction, some pages shortened link pay to 10 USD for 1000 hits. So I'm channel-at least 2,000 hits in his blog. Spooner, minimum each day I have $ 20. If I work more hours per day approximately 1 in channel-count. One day I can earn 100 USD a very simple way.

       Such reckons mind from last night. Even I was losing sleep thinking about it. How hope and there is little doubt of it. So anyway, I do not believe that the world has simple ways to make money and how much. But I have dreamed that I would become a millionaire from it. For a very poor person like me. Earn 100 USD per day is both a dream. Great thing is I can increase that number up by measures of their SEO.
      This morning, of course the first thing I share your shortened links on social networks. Imagine when I close my eyes open my eyes will see both a lot of money in the account. But no, nothing. It's just that the numbers do not plump. Turns out, my links with the tail quite strange. Therefore, no one dared to click it. I try to guide flows counter lost nearly all morning. And my results are two access paths shortened. Conclusion: just do it like this, I'll get sick die alone. So I think I will give up this idea. Goodbye dreams millionaires from the shortened link. But I for his millionaire dream one more chance. That I will test approximately 5 pages shortened link with prizes. If successful, it is a wonderful thing. I will make a public which have 2 jobs that lead traffic to your blog, and make money from the resulting flow. If that fails, I do not need to think a little bit about this idea of ​​making money!
                                                                                            Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment