Saturday, July 11, 2015

What makes up your life worth?

     Greeting the new day. I continued with my work. A work full of passion, the hope, and add a bit of sadness, worry because it is not known ever to succeed. Almost all preparations for the success ready. Now only a matter of time. But why we still feel comfortable with something insecure.

       How many times I could have touched a hand in the success. Also that many times we fall into the abyss of defeat. This time too. Have something to ensure that we will succeed? My life is still immersed in the day hungry, austerity. My job, please people help me. Since we only have a single friend in the world. Please help our work offline Oh!
        We know what to do here but to try? On the outside, the sun was already high. The sky was high and blue top today vợi. People are rushing begin their new labor day. And we, sitting here writing these vague feelings.
         Sometimes we blame the poor themselves make us sloppy, sloppy. Actually, in this life, just one try, then no matter how difficult life much. I still have a pretty good image in the eyes of others. So even if your life how difficult. Then you also try to live the best with what they have. Please do not postpone anything. Never thought I would when I was rich ... But think: Now I can do to my life will be better? Be confident and act according to his will. The value of life is sometimes made up of very small what in your life. For example, a style sit, stand. A hairstyle. A confident faces. A neatly dressed. A house clean and tidy ...
       It is true that the currency will create a lot of value in the life of every person. But there are many valuable things in your life, not made up in cash. Discover them of you. I wish you successful and happy, happy! I went implementation plan your day here!
                                                                                    Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment