Tuesday, July 14, 2015

The truth of the happiness and success

        Only one month to go until his birthday. Although the business plan he was pursuing not 100% sure win, then we'll be putting it to the test. He is regarded as the birthday gift for myself 32 th go. If the project is successful. I'll have a beautiful 32 year old like a dream. If the project fails, age 32 to sink their roots in the pursuit of passion.

        Anyway, I'm still very happy. 32 years old, I've officially crossed the rebellious phase of a woman. Now I actually was a mature girl. His return to the true dignity of the self. His life is himself. So I always feel happy and peaceful day. Success can come to you at age 32, or it may not. But I believe, success is in its very close already. Just yourself trying a little longer.
        Step through a long process of rebellion, stupid Nazi and mistakes. I'm really lucky because one day, he had regained his own balance. How much desire, how much desire, how many dreams. Little more narrowly everything has ghiet his death. Now he has achieved almost everything her wish, at their own homeland on. Just waiting for your business project succeeded. I would be officially entered a new stage of life. Phase happy and successful.
         Anyone can make mistakes. But who can fix mistakes. Live is myself. Build yourself a life more happy and successful. Voila really is a good person. A truly perfect man in society. Life inside his soul very simple. Just as the food and clothing and adequate education. Such is good enough. Its not too high aspirations, nobles. Considering that to the end, it does not belong aspirations of human nature alone. A life-like, do not really fit with his people. And I was not really happy with a life like that. Keep yourself alive, that is the truth of happiness and success!
                                                                                          Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment