Tuesday, July 14, 2015

I pray in my life did not meet

       Although he was the one who loves me to the point like. Though between us has so many stories. Even if you have very severe situation with him, and help him very much. While he had once helped me. But we have been separated for many years without taking a good reason at all. Then let's forget both together go. Go back to your own life. Without each other, we live in peace, no responsibility, no anger, no sorrow, ... I kept apart forever, it will be better for both.

        Please do not let my life and he met me again. Met do, when we are just against each other for injury? Meet to do when you know you will definitely apart? We do not agree on the nature. Stay together will only further grief, more pity for both. You're already too wrong to fall in love with his story. And so, my life has fallen into catastrophic during a long time. Strenuous forever, will you ever day on her feet. Maybe I will not see each other again, so they are going to fall again?
       My youth has gone through already. I no longer endure a painful fall. It sure will not be enough energy and confidence to do from the beginning. Therefore, I ask you that, ask yourself never to meet again. I'm afraid I'll fall into misery. Fearful glances and a contempt of all his family. Why did a man like that? I feel sad and very disappointing for me.
        Parting from him, an old picture of my heart. I returned the original to his heart. Can not love someone like him anymore. Also no stamina, optimism while living inside the man's family. Now I just think of it, I'm extremely tired. Goodbye to you, goodbye to the dream of a wild rebellious youth shallow. I returned with human children pristine, pure. That person does not become you, prince in distress!
                                                                                     Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment