Saturday, July 4, 2015

The frogs in my garden

       I have a home garden lowlands. We often flooded in the rainy season even 2 months. And of course, where it became a haven for frogs in growth and development. In the rain, the sound of croaking frogs filled garden. I love it but do not think of any way caught. The rainy season, or more humid gardens. Enable full garden frog jump to catch insects. When they saw me go out, we run into the bush loud. So I can not catch.

       Then I figured out a way to catch them. I stretch a fabric in the form small cave in the region Low them or flee. Hang my mouth against a small tree trunk sections of 20 cm long. And then at home. A few hours I went out and cause noise. The fat little frogs are catching insects in the garden filled hurriedly attempting to hide, flee. And as expected of me. At least 3 frog crawled neatly into my trap. The rest, I just gently lowered down mouth fabric in shop. And vo small cloth to catch compact them again. Get the frog to, I brought home cooking. Each time such a garden, I always get a few frogs.
       This rainy season has arrived. Some rain before I had heard the frog croaking aching head in the darkness. And perhaps malevolent neighbor climbed into my garden to poaching it. Because I can see his footprint on the land. Today commonplace author raining from 10pm. I did not hear a frog croaking. My heart suddenly missed. I remember last year the rainy season has started in the garden a lot of frogs to eat.
       Frogs are considered co chicken, delicious and nutritious. The frogs live wild in my garden so big and fat. I can process a lot of frog delicacies such as frog soup, breaded frogs, frog leaf spring pack guise, cari frog ... I will seek to feed them. To wet season on each occasion, I had a lot of frogs to eat.
                                                                               Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment