Sunday, July 26, 2015

The difficulties on the path to reach success

      Look people are succeeding they're hot off the intestine. A bit of sadness crept into his heart. Known ever new successful we here? Everything with me is getting up pretty tired. Okay, I will succeed after all. I will go on the shortest path to success cong.Moi passing day, oh so wonderful. For I have tried my best for the job.

        Ok, sorry my sad Oh! There's no reason for us not succeed at all. All present just a test of my heart only. Let me add a little bit more time. Success will come with us that can not be helped.
       Only trying to lift myself up. And tireless effort for the job. My new status requires success. Success is a long process we strive. It's not natural to be born from a tree! Everything valuable in this world, are the result of the hand labor and the human mind. There is something natural that both survive.
      The success in life who does not desire? Who achieved it must be people who have more skill, and a proper work methods. We are fostering more his bravery every day. And try to work without respite. No reason that success will not come with us? Perhaps, at the time just is not enough alone. I do not have to worry too much because of the delay of success at all.
      Every step we go through in life. All of us have to pass a firewall. Who surrendered, navigation go will never pass the firewall there. But the other side of the firewall's success, freedom, and happiness. There is reason why we do not dare pass that firewall? If you stay in that world, the fire will eventually burn your dead. If you pass it, you will get hurt, lost things that are not really necessary for your life. But in return, your world will be beautiful and lush fresh vitality. You'll always smiling, happy and full of bravery in his new life.
       Come on, my, how my success is only one step. Do not let the sadness temporarily destroyed his mood. The best way for us to overcome this bad mood, go ahead on the path to reach success with a passion.
                                                                                         Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment