Friday, July 17, 2015

Thank those who have hurt me

      Chestnut ex now for me as not. I no longer remember which was true took place. Story Which is why I imagined. When prompted about the past now I think it is difficult, hard to say, and say no longer accurate. All with me gone. Tell more precisely, I overcame it.

       Now I have become a completely different person. I'm new, independent and full of personality. Other I myself very much the old days. And itself now I can not love celebrities who ever loved me. For me now, it was all the mistakes and foolish of the children. Because now I have become really mature. The intensity of my recent work is quite high. So I can only think about the present and the future. In the old days it? Goodbye then, that's what really far.
        There are many people who find new love to forget everything old. Because one of the definitions of love, the washes away all the past. And I do not believe that doing so will correct me. Because if not upgrade its own personality, I would still love a man just like people who make me hurt. And sooner or later, that love will be broken only.
      Think they like, but doing so is difficult immensely. In the loss, breakage, damage the broken love. I thought as I pushed down to the bottom of error pain. That I will never be able to stand up again. I really got to fall and groaning in life. But if you do not stand up, meaning I have failed completely. I can not let those who have evil with my mind was laughing triumphantly. Whether not do again as in the beginning. But just better myself at how well the fortune, and ....
       Over many long hard years to upgrade themselves. I quietly fix every error in his personality. Each training day for yourself how new knowledge and useful. For today, I stood up and shining. I look like a movie star. My job then was roaring away to the finish. Then I would become a wealthy man. Will ensure happiness for their future. Now think how stupid, I silently thank those who have made me vulnerable. Because thanks to them, I have to live strong, more dignified!
                                                                                           Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment