Thursday, July 16, 2015

I became a billionaire by playing go

      As a kid, I loved playing go. And I'm also very good at playing go. My classmates often difficult to beat me. When playing go, I always create a flag that may have two or three moves, have made me finish the game in the win. People still play chess with me, always consider recovery, password recovery. Because even though they block in any direction, I would still win. But creating a double move, or move three quite easy, because the enemy is little wary when I only have two or three pieces in a line.

       In life, the big plans of his life. I usually create at least two politically feasible. For though troubled to look like, I have achieved what I expected destination. So in the disruption of career, love I had two perfect embodiment. Many people can not believe, I have experienced many failures, to get success as today.
      The business plans are always satisfied at least two purposes. Every one of my plan always achieve optimum benefits. When considering all things, phenomena. I always look to realize it since they began. Then I take action to remove or adoption benefit me most.
      Perhaps all these things I've learned from playing go during childhood. Personality and my thinking has been formed from the chessboard? Till now I've become a billionaire. The lessons to be drawn from the playing go still followed me. And I have applied it successfully in his work. Thank people who invented chess fins. It has made me happy and successful in life!
                                                                                 Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment