Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Most disadvantaged mother earth

    I would love to eat fish from small. But that day, each time eating fish, the mother is always very worried that I're hóc bone. Since that day my family was very poor. Mom just enough money to buy the small fish, brought browning and rim with fish sauce to eat.

       Yet 30 years has elapsed. Now my mother is old. And I also really mature. Today I bought a bird a fish weighing 3kg. I still manually processed some delicacies from fish that both mother and daughter are very fond. Halibut no bones laksa much as carp. Muscles pretty big, and I enjoyed delicious. My mother did not worry now eat bone choking. Mom happy.
       Bed in her heart as a joy and pride on my little. Mother, just me successful mother was very satisfied and fulfilled already. Maternal desire with me since I was very young, I have a rich life, like what to eat that stuff, and eat the whole thing delicious. Mom always wished and happy with my dream to become like that person.
       Now I've become a really mature. I was a very successful business locally. But is not too rich. But I can buy everything the best food on the market for use in comfort my mother. I only mom, my dad died when I was being 7-month-old fetus in the womb. A mother has struggled his birth to me, raised me properly educated than children of other families. Now it has become a successful person in society. I have only one desire, is to make the life of my mother very happy.
       Oh, my mother! Her life has earned as each coin to feed my little one is older, expensive education. Until now I have matured, the mother had white hair. What can I do for mother beyond what the best food that I can buy. I know what to do each week in addition to mother's refrigerator filled with food items enough for the mother to use a whole week?
       Births out was hard, educated child was far more strenuous. Yet what about the mother has received considerable myself anywhere. Sao life to disadvantaged mothers of such children. Mom, I think that loved his mother so much. Mong real mother healthy, live longer and with me forever. I love you mom! Oh, my mother!
                                                                                       Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment