Wednesday, July 15, 2015

A fun day with a fish weighing 2.5 kg

      Today I bought a fish weighing 2.5 kg bird. Oh, it's to loud. I eat alone do alright here? So I took the head, tail and gut fish soup. The remaining majority of fish meat, pemmican I do eat slowly.

      Oh, this fish to the body. Inside it has a lot of fat belly. But I would love to eat fatty fish. Because eating fish that contains many omega3 fats, very good for the brain. Only thing is it fat too. I eat from lunch, but now still fed up to the throat. Price're smarter, I processed fish fried bird birds into fish, pomfret fever, probably better than before.
        I would love to eat fish capital. Visit my upcoming birthday, I will make a full dinner with dishes from fish processing. For example, grilled fish, fried fish, fish sauce, fish soup ...
      Watch out at a real disadvantage I also, want processing so many delicious dishes that no one enjoying the same. But in my country, people familiar sold to a household. Therefore, those who eat less as I found it hard to purchase. Yet I am also very happy.
      Just add a little longer. My job will succeed. I will buy a freezer to preserve food. Then, in the house I always have fish and pork, chicken, beef, lamb, duck ... I am hungry when the food will be delicious, hot to eat. Not like now, sometimes also very miserable. Since bored not matter. Until late at night I was craving fish, eat meat! At that time, I can not be bought anywhere. In turn, the next morning I had to go shopping for compensation. But actually, while I was not craving that. My body erratic lately so. The anxiety, strenuous work. My life has turned upwards relatively different from those around them. But okay. I'm trying very hard reset the biological clock for yourself here. Hopefully coming, my circadian rhythm back to normal. My job will succeed. And I will not have to worry about anything anymore. So everything will be okay.
                                                                                          Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment