Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Living in life to try to keep a bit of human conscience!

    Joney dear! That girl will forever never return the child again. The damage that I have caused her to be too large. I have never sincerely and truly loved her. Only she genuinely loves her child is not enough to create a love. Although she still has not married and have not love anyone. But you ask me, not because she had become rich that I sought to take her. Please do not make her child is hurt more children.

      Because she is a very poor girl. She was all alone in this world. She helped me so much with his family in danger variables. Son sets her hand was her đểu chance to be happy. Please do not be selfish anymore. Do not for the sake of ourselves but hurt her again. She's so good, so talented, so successful. She deserves to be happy with a better guy you very much. She deserves a true love of man is your husband. He would dedicate her whole life. Do everything to let her be happy. Not like me, I just wanted to appropriate the benefits of her. And appropriated by both unwarranted. There are many things you do have hurt her deeply.
      Son, father sad to say these things to me. Childbirth, the father did everything for me and my brother has a life of joy and happiness. Dad really sorry for you because not educate children to become the kind of society. In order to do business when the father is not well. My whole family fell into poverty, needy. Without her, my whole family has become a garbage dump in society. Dad sent me write this letter is want you to go from the intention of taking advantage of her money again. Because she was the father's great benefactors. Helper announced back cover and protect his family. Living in life to try to keep a bit of human conscience, son!
                                                                                         Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment