Sunday, July 19, 2015

For more advanced every day

       I now have a dream that every day I'm getting better. I am powerful, more skilled. That right is not easy. Since I almost stepped through the golden period of the study. Now with my learning is no longer as simple as before. But I had to try. I incorporate healthy exercise. I hope I will be longer young.

        I know, want to progress and stronger in life, I have always done things right and perhaps should conform. That's how I increased strength, confidence of ourselves. And also gained the support of many others.
        In the chaotic life than this competition. Almost all of us are working for the benefit. Many times we are so involved and anticipated benefits that leave the lasting damage. For maximum benefits in life, we always do the proper job, never be ashamed of conscience. We just take moral, which should have behaved. So not afraid of anyone, and no one said anything himself. Even where they go, I will get a lot of help from others.
           If the heart was not upright. By themselves, the person was at fault. What they work hard and succeed. Go to where there is no help. Sometimes there were other people hurt. So as not to go anywhere.
       Therefore, to progress every day. The more I should be more careful in life. Do not do evil, evil. Learning more good things in life should be. Proper settlement of the legitimate needs of life such as money, health, marriage. I also need to protect their personal images well.
        In this life, no matter what work we have to decorum, good new plausible. We also need to know what the core nature of life that do. With so much to break the best stage of development, even if we tried very much, the results can be worth it?
        In an organization, enterprise or group of people, try to be the protagonist. When you are just a minor character, there would be nobody cares. Which benefits you gain will be very low. It is also not enough power to help people who need help. Never be the second character standing behind the others. Doing so you will have to work hard while others enjoy the fruits of your hard work out.
                                                                                       Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment