Monday, June 22, 2015

Thank your mother

     Home mother recently gave me a bunch of trunk segments guise leaves. I would love to eat this plant. Their flavor is delicious when fried with meat. Or use them to cook with delicious snails. Eating guise leaves very good for human health. This plant is very easy to grow. They prefer moist and shady. So very consistent with my lush gardens. In addition, we are developing very fast anymore. My intention is to plant as many trees in the garden to eat vegetables daily. I really hope in the good effects of this plant with my health.

        Gosh, my little garden now has plenty of trees. Now it looks like a corner of fairytale forests. This summer, more rainfall. My trees lush and soon grew. Life is joyful when we owned a small garden. For us to be close to nature after hours of hard work in the office. Life would be better with fresh green vegetables usually instructive and no preservatives food in home gardens. My heart felt a sudden, paradise is here, right in our own gardens but also somewhere else?
        My heart back agreements will have a larger garden. Let me grow a lot of our favorite species. Life between the streets that we have a green garden. Such a life will be happy to know how.
        Decide today to rebuild their own lives. Must take good care of yourself when it's too late. Must build its image in the eyes of people so beautiful. Must earn a lot of money to satisfy the dreams.
       Thank hat was always there for me during the most difficult time of day. No mother, I do not understand my life will turn out. Thought sadly, for the first 32 years but I still need the help of the mother. Mom, I will really try to achieve success is not far away.
                                                                             Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment