Monday, June 22, 2015

Leaved guise rheumatism cure very effective

    On my little pretty severe arthritis. Whenever work, excessive exercise or weather changes, as I was miserable because of joint pain in both knees. Supply Unfortunately, my mother is a pharmacist. So drugs are at home. However, I'm very careful when I take medicine for rheumatoid arthritis treatment. Because I say that drug intake will harm the kidneys. And I was young, the body still evolving. The medication was when I was too sick, but mostly I just rubbing hot oil on the knees is a great improvement.

       One time I came home a girlfriend playing the same class. I saw my grandmother she kept screaming in the house, since I and some friends come until us. We are not even allowed to laugh and talk loudly, not that she would be angry and yelled at us. It turned out that she was from young diseased joints. Do not treated well, increasingly severe disease. Hours old, her pain and screaming all day, it was pitiful.
       From there, I was nervous about how klo radical cure his disease. Once I read in the book is about the natural tobacco. Tree leaves in my garden grows guise plenty to cure rheumatism. So from that day on, every day I picked about 500g fresh guise leaves, boiled up and eat. Initially very pungent odor guise leaves me uneasy. Unbelievable, the package guise leaves to eat fries are so tasty. But food boiled in greater numbers again so pungent. However, I was nose and ate them. Gradually guise leaves in my garden is so much that goes too. I eat young leaves, old leaves arrivals no longer. Showing concern for his rheumatism, I was startled to realize. A few days ago there was a big storm, heavy rain flooded out the garden. Yet I had no leg pain. Oh, it was fun, my rheumatism was off. Since then I do not sore foot again when the weather changes. I love trees guise.
                                                                                   Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment