Sunday, June 21, 2015

Mother's love child

    Your Mom! Mother How are you? So long ago I do not go home to visit his mother. Please keep calm mother. My life in this place pretty good. You're trying to work to succeed. When make a lot of money. My life will be complete, the better. For now, I just know there is work, work only.

       I wish every day children are more than 24 hours, so you have more time for work. I wish he would soon succeed. I was so confident in his project are pursuing. However, if the project fails. You will embark on painting business that I'm doing. Sure would be all right.
       Asked my mother. Mong mother trying to take care of your own safety. Mother do not upset anything. Whenever I have a lot of money, I'll take care of attentive mother. Now do you still difficult to establish the business which.
       Thank you very much for the love. I will try harder at work. Do not make her to fatigue, pain of her son. The child's progress is very fast, Mom. You're better every day. Then there will be days when she would be very proud and happy for me alone. When mother also loves the most. Children also love her very much. Maternal love is always vast as the Pacific Ocean that.
        To be honest with my mother's work is not so good. You're pretty tired every day. Worried because little money I have. But I could only try to stop but know how? Already 32 years old. I must be totally independent living is right. I will try to do more to succeed. I want to become the pride of the mother. And mother will be very happy for me.
                                                                                    Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment