Sunday, June 21, 2015

Daddy, please do not worry because human father

     Daddy! I am going to succeed then please do not worry because the father again. Dad's little girl is now mature day by day, hour by hour. I will become a great and respected just like dad. You will have a lot of money. I'll buy a house near his house to comfort the mother caring for older mothers. Dad was right, anyway, the girl still more affectionate son. So you better take care of mother's brother.

       Now I'm trying very hard to be successful. Road to success when flat? But I will never give up. Con confident about the path you have chosen. Only thing you have to hurry up. Time is no longer much of youth. You have to really try to make a lot of money. I was so tired because of lack, poverty of self. You need a lot of money to prove themselves in society. I want achieved all his dreams. I want to own an eco resort is beautiful. But I'm going to go there my whole family resort. Mom will be happy the months of age, although no father around. Dad assured to go, I'll do all those things. Just business project pursued over the past year successfully. You will earn a lot of money Daddy. Then I'll do whatever you want.
        Great dad. My father did not give me money. But dad give me a proper education. My father forged the life. Dad forced me to grow up, mature and mature. Dad believed, the great responsibility entrusted to me. Thanks dad, I know you're wrong places. You also know that you can do lots of great things. Even today, I am still a human being immature and fragile line between life. But I'm still trying every day Daddy. Dad told me that, although the starting point is how. What is the current figure. Just I always try to better themselves in all areas of life as well. Dad was right, stop striving not going into recession again, huh dad. I will soon complete educational program that dad had left for his children. Please dad just peace in places far away. Currently I was okay. You're trying to strive for a better future. I will try to live worthy because the tremendous sacrifice for human father. Daddy! Baby thank you dad for Dad for life!
                                                                                         Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment