Saturday, June 27, 2015

Mom, please wait for the mother

      Tomorrow is the day of my father coax. His siblings at home was far enough east. Preparing for the great holiday of the family. One year, my family has two major holidays such as Chinese New Year and Day of father coax. These days, my mother were very respectfully.

        Then my father died 32 years. My mother's father alone rather struggle enough feed my 4 sisters decent education. Now old mother, and also retired. It is time to let go of her mother every burden and responsibility to the family. Mother let us rather bear mother everything. Mom just relax and enjoy the happiness the descendants go.
       Mom, I promise you, I would strive very much. To be successful and happy in life. Mom was reassured and stop anxiety for children. It has more than 30 years, the life of the mother absent father. So, please do not be sad to think that mother father that day. All memories are just a old memories. Please take a fun mother living with life today. On the day coax father gathered us together with her mother. It is the day that we report to her tastes. So please mother rejoice. On this year's father coax children still vicious punk scene. But I will try next year to this date will not like that anymore. Please be assured mother and believed in me.
      An orphan very poor capital. Childhood deprivation of children both physically and mentally. Co only burying themselves into the pages of his desire to better life. Then I also graduated college in hardship tears and sweat of the mother. Mom, I very much grateful mother. Why the mother alone in the days before the most difficult time. And while the world emanates light, the mother has no side? Mom, please try to mother. Success for me is only a footstep away again. You will become rich she will turn her life like the life of a queen.
                                                                            Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment