Saturday, June 27, 2015

I love summer and winter hate

      Summers are hot. Winters are cold. Lovely season and better for human life? The answer is simple, it is summer. Summer makes lush trees, the plants and animals are born and flourished. People also like. The metabolism of the human body in summer most powerful place.

        So, please do not waste time in the summer. Try to achieve what they want. Since the change of mind and the human body is the largest summer. You have the option to change your body, your people good or bad direction.
        You look at a kid that view. Our change after the summer break is a surge. Many teachers in schools that have startled at students. The summer months are always a hot atmosphere. The ripe red fruit in the garden. Most fish grow only in summer. And winter we almost do not get a little loud. The animals are breeding racing this season. Because of warm weather will make the capillaries in the body all the animals are expanding. So, summer truly is breeding season for many species of animals on Earth.
        My summer, I will learn a lot. Both do not miss the exercise. I will exercise his personality for good this summer. Since the spring, I want to marry. Therefore, I will take advantage of the heat of this summer to improve ourselves. My summer, wonderful summer blind. I love summer. Thank summer has really come to me.
      Winter is the season of the overcast sky. Trees bare, spindly because any leaf. Humans are scolded, flu cringed from the cold. All creatures on earth are not nearly as developed in winter. There are some species still sleeping off all winter. Some species are killed by cold. I hate winter!
                                                                                         Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment