Friday, June 12, 2015

Lying is the most pernicious vices of man

     Lying is a very dangerous vices with the life of each person. The lie has very impede the progress of the greatest people. Bringing it to life as the fastest in hell. The lie is like foreign bodies in the mouth with it. When communication is difficult. Active living so corrupted. My heart will always think of lying. Adapting to it, it will make our minds deteriorate. Accept a falsehood, which will lead to the adoption of a different lie. And when my life is made up of all the things that are false, then it has officially become a real hell. Do not accept the deceit that it also makes my heart chaotic, miserable.

       The lie that is put a foreign body in my soul. So my soul can not flourish, shine anymore. In the long, long, it will ruin my soul. My soul is only a deceitful things. Gradually it will become black dirt to always unknown. Therefore, everything we do, every word I say is no longer emit the beautiful or more. The more we need to actively restrain themselves both fear others will despise us know. I continued to lie to cover up the coal. Therefore, this has created a vicious circle never ends. Increasingly destructive inner life as well as life in our society outside seats sword. Until regret, want to fix ourselves. Then they did nothing to fix that. Was rotten personality. Soul was confused, did not know where to start from. Then your life will be forever lost in the tragedy. You'll never step out of it.
         From smaller initial actions lie. Then we will have more more lies to cover up the original lie. And we become human or lie. Then my soul shall not grow anymore, but increasingly defect type. Thus intellectual impairments. My life stuck with error and falsehood pain will not improve anything. And I will die as a lower order of animals in the world. Please do not lie even for small things. If that does not want to tell the truth, keep silence, or permission is not answered. Does anyone obligatory to speak, which I lie do to lower the dignity of the self? Honesty is the root of the new life of every human being. Original without good, such a tree can grow up healthy, lush been both. Lying is a worm, the disease will destroy the trees. Take away the lies as an incurable disease with no cure. Whether lying to tease, tell white lies, we should absolutely stay away. Because that is the premise, as I lie the seeds for greater things. Lie will cause great disaster for the life of the lie. Liars is still considered the most evil people in society.
                                                                                            Author: P. T. H

No comments:

Post a Comment