Saturday, June 20, 2015

Failure to generate success

    That was round one last year we invested in this work. Work bust, we are to start again from scratch. Looking back on what we do before to implement the project. I feel myself admire yourself. I admire the perseverance, determination, and their resilience. If you have to redo all that work. I am not sure I would do that.

       Now, though said to be constructed from scratch. In fact, we've inherited a lot of achievements in the past failed. There's no way to reach the success that is flat at all. I have chosen this path, although difficult to like, we also determined to go to the ends of the path. I will never back down, never give up. We will continue to implement the plan was outlined to be truly successful, in the nearest day. Besides, we also need a plan for your health. Because health is one of the things lost will never return. Oh, my, I love me too. Nearly all of our past lives are happening in poverty. I only eat tasty thirst thirsty, clothe which until now has not done. Tell myself to hold on his heart. Our youth are about to go through the truth. No success, no stable source of income funds, long term. We can not get married and have a happy family life. Even personal lives we also very difficult, miserable.
       From today, we should try to use more time to work. Now we only try, try and try it. Hopefully the sky will not betray people. I will succeed. Happiness will always be with us. There is not much time and money to do roam. Could only burn out the goal they have set. Certain and I will succeed. The problem is that we want it to earlier than planned to support our life miserable.
                                                                                 Author: Pham. Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment