Saturday, June 20, 2015

Celebrate Lunar May 5

     June, after the summer of massive noisy door frame. Summer has come true already. The species of tropical fruit trees ripe red racing. Today is the Dragon Boat Festival. Just a few thousand years, the Vietnam and some other Asian countries eat Tet Doan Ngo. This Tet festival by eating fruit. Who loves to eat their fruits. So I am very happy to welcome this new year. Although now well over 30 years old. His days are like little more. Because on the first day of the lunar May 5 eat fruit again. Since that day, his family circumstances not rich house. The fruit is eaten by a quite sa wholesaler.

       Greatly thoắt nearly 30 years also. Photos sapodilla trees, jackfruit period, honey jackfruit, mango, grapefruit tree in his garden ... still imprinted on his memory. That really is the loyal friend in his childhood. I really love the trees. We not only him shade, leaf and firewood for cooking, fruit to eat. We also like the people you grew up with him, seeing how your changes. Family events gave the fairy garden of his family are no longer taking a tree. How many beautiful memories, the warming family, sisters also buried in the rubble, ruins of the garden. Since then, I like this stolen childhood. Up until now her new scrape together the memories of childhood, beautiful, put on personal blogs, to help it survive for ever.
     Pictures mother in the first day of the lunar May 5 of my childhood beautiful and gentle as a fairy. My mother used to look at me tenderly, smiled and handed me to share fruits, delicious. Since I am the youngest, was very good. Nearly 30 years ago, yesterday his mother still divided over his home some fruit to her buttocks day food festival 5 May 5. Still the mother, still a gentle, loving day. But the old eyes sparkle mother always hoped for him. Now, in her mother's eyes a little anxiety, depression ... for her. I'm still eating, still get what fruit intact mother but not the fun like the old days. I felt a little sad, somewhat humiliated. Originally, this day I have to buy more fruits to give you a new mother is right. So they brought back to their mother. Though I still buy some fruit and fresh food for Tet. Knowing this, I just did the job alone. Hopefully lunar May 5 next year things will be different.
                                                                                  Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment