Sunday, May 24, 2015

Time Students

Me too, remember too the days students. We are living in flooded love and your teachers. friends. The belly laughter to burst or suffocate with friends in the same dorm. The sports enthusiast recess in the schoolyard to sweating with those small but together you know how considerate love. Those friends where are they right now? I wish to meet you too! You always give me the love, the sharing and respect necessary. You guys are good to me, so that I did not get much help you. On parting I cried a lot, it sounds like I can not leave you guys are. You are a big part of the pleasure of my college years.


           You lied to me, and invited me to go eat a meal with reason: It was the best Beijing treats with you. We also want to invite you to a very nice meal before ending that semester. Yet not do. Together we eat salty duck soup bowl by my tears fall into the bowl full. I cried without knowing her cry. Because we're afraid of getting you down according sad. I do not want to break up the remains of several such sad memories. So I was trying to suppress talk haphazard motivate people. Then blame: tasty but salty duck porridge too! She grumpy bartender shouted: Man in her eye attention! Lu me sad because extensive collection. A friend at the sides gently wipe my tears. Then I will know my tears never stopped flowing since you talk about to return home.
           I miss you too, why the name, age and address, which I do not know about you. I am the friend of my friend too bad! Let me sorry. The years of sitting on the seat amphitheater is stupid Nazi years of life. I did a lot of things wrong. And the saddest part is that we did not spend what's best for your way. Because we have too much you should be concerned. In all, teachers and friends have given us too many favors.
           Play with you, we are always very happy. And we did not play with anyone so happy my friends. Now farewell, I want to hold you back but could not. You have to go home in time for the train. I have nothing but tears when you practice. Have you escape to the countryside we do not, we do not go crying too. The less you my age but always thoughtful, loving and caring person I like little girls. Even love call me Bear Pu!
           Ethnic minorities so what? Have you as my best friend.

            Do not even know how you doing? I miss you too. We continue to try and get ahead in life offline. Like the old days we together strive academically. In remote parts of the earth: Willow Country Lang Son, Van Anh, Trieu Thi Hang (Thais), an open country ... You are Cao Bang base school system Professional school of I. If accidentally read these This line. Contact the Pig - classes at the university Trading offline. I was as you are applying for life is you. I wish you every success on their road to go. I always loved you.

                                                                Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment