Sunday, May 24, 2015

I asked people injured

Where are you on this earth
Having heard my heart still call every day?
I've tried to forget love, forget about yourself
And now, my heart longing to his name!




I just wish. was walking beside his life
Just like that, because their situation can only be regret
But you necessarily. to see you!
To my heart. once thump.

Life has split two embryos.
I was moving slowly, right honey?
Buffalo slow, muddy water only!
I will fight even with late.

Always makes me heart anxious.
Know where to find him somewhere between the vast world wide?
There are miracles to assist you?
Or just to practice like dew on the eyelids.

Someone said, if true love will one day return!
Know that already, but I have rediscovered each other?
Intact for rabies patchwork affair,
Enough freedom to continue writing his history affair?
                                                            Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment