Saturday, May 23, 2015

Those of you dear

How sad! The my friend. The fair student and talented innocent day. The boy went to get married in my dreams. Then the boy back then. Already some of you guys are divorced. As for me, I have lost my true love in my heart student feedback. And I do not have the strength to move on again. After more than four years to meet again on facebook, we met again and became the 2nd half happily unmarried.

                The boy then career and children. I shall also not have nothing. As the boat drifted no berths. And now I was considering suicide timtinh love!


 Friendship
Friendship - internet image

                 Life was that each person take different directions.
But please do not be sad guys offline. Always try and believe in the future ahead. There are always guys suddenly think like me. Why we have so similar fate? Backgrounds and different life circumstances, but we had our two specialized schools alike. And now is the happily unmarried girl at age 30.
Do you guys think that their own lives are quite similar, because his heart had plenty in common?

                   I thought fate because of the way up. So we need to correct myself. Please do major surgery on the heart, mind and thoughts. I believe that some day, all we'll be living in flooded happy love ....

                                                             Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment