Saturday, May 23, 2015

15-year plan

 The Mid-Autumn festival is a jubilant, excited and bustle was over. In addition to road vehicles stamping beams of idealistic youth still buzzing and cheered loudly. It is true that youth. and they came into the crowd that was called ... Her clever crazy. Because I was always too standard, too serious and too routine. Looks like everyone is worried I stupid, and his fear of failure. They all try to cram the experience and their good thoughts into his head. Then I heard these things to become child ... docile. And so, my thoughts become increasingly immature and misleading. Even trust yourself and use the thoughts of our forebears, the great man, the things gleaned in life. And then one day suddenly realized his, he was alienated from his own gradually. I've had some success and happy people praise, even envy. But I was not happy. I just see them as shells shiny beautiful iridescence.

But it only makes me more severely and more slowly only. So I've decided to kick heroin all. I live with myself, living with the thought has become ... a little crazy around. And I was happy. Sit at happiness in the stun, shock and outcry of the people around her. They too familiar with his irrepressible always, in courtly, out pompous. Now I become ... jungle. His stupid, weak, vulgar, coarse, shallow, and violent temper.

  Gerberas
Gerberas - Photos internet

                   But if I do not live with myself, alone there are many defects. It was never to be a successful and happy her really at all. I had full confidence in his path was full. But already 15 years. Ten to 15 years back in time I have ever walked the first steps of life. His own steps. living with his own thinking. The path that we have imagined just littered commission, who expect it to be bumpy, challenging and so shallow traps. For a while I thought as I was going to fall. Following his time almost on the brink of the abyss. But luckily for him, that he had the courage to stand up and go forward. According to plan their time to success. But they remain the worm was equivocal in a hard cocoon. Because the process of implementing their plans were shattered in many battles. It is of course only. Because the plan was set up just a little girl 15 years old. Although she has knowledge and outstanding skills to where she could not set up a perfect plan. Moreover she did not take into account all the changes of the social and psychological changes both her own. She could not turn his head. She believed his path is the right type. But unfortunately she never ever touching success and happiness. The road she was not going to be carpeted with roses. She went over it with bravado designs, indomitable but how many times she sa tunnel, collapsed pits on it. She had to do? It seems she was very close to success and happiness. And she was not allowed as bunny arrogant, pretentious and lazy. She must be a turtle diligence and hard work. She had to be US-style Cinderella. Know yourself and to proactively seek happy disposition. My success and happiness, we will try to be with someone in the coming months. See people in one day. I love him very much.

                                                                           Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment