Sunday, May 24, 2015

The friends shared dormitory

Everyone has a time to remember! Some people remember about childhood run on the slopes of dikes, river beaches or fields homeland. With specialized kites or how their dream of a brighter tomorrow. Some people remember the herd, cut grass you play with them. Someone hung remember, remember gnawing old schoolboy innocence and purity. An age where the dreams, aspirations for tomorrow become the most burning up. An age when almost all electronic artists are hung everything aside buried in books, lighting dreams in his university lecture halls. As for me, I remember eagerly time his students. It was a time to remember with me. Remember my teachers, the university intellectuals made me feel as if they are just a small female student of the teachers. Me and her, pay school staff. Remember who you are minded in class.
Burst out laughing with humorous situations. And together effort to learn a new career tomorrow. But I still remember most are the people you share the same dormitory. They really are my second family. Share how pleasure and pain and bitterness in the fall of youth. They are really great friends. And I know there are many more noble destiny envy me because I have so many good friends.


Each shook a remote region forget, the name associated with your hometown like: Tam Duong, Lap Thach Hoa Binh, Phu Tho, Tinh Gia - Thanh Hoa, Ha Giang ... become familiar as my own country so.
Each one a personality, a living habits and even a private vices. Someone class A, class B person, someone college class. And nearly ten people he shared a dormitory room cramped, simple but never lacking smile. Many students of the rooms of the middle class can not understand why I was glad to that room. Somehow we do not quarrel?
Actually, when new halls, we're each a beat! Each person with an idea. This person like this, yes. Others thought it was wrong. Yes Botay.com.vn! Maybe I conflict with your lifestyle best. Because I was not good health should diet, sleeping and living should be very strict. The body did not bear you to behave respectfully to me, such as your younger sister refused to call me by. Or say empty, or too much mess. That stuff with me is "very big error"! So I shut the door, and "charging" for her you made a mistake one game! So many times when I shut the door so as to avoid the sun or prying eyes of someone, the more you see, "trembling"! He he ... Sorry all of you because I was "a little aggressive" to be with you. Then into year two, people understand each other's basic personality, and help each other progress. Help each other overcome stumble. Overcoming crashes, injuries. Overcoming illness. And most of the time and then share all the money. Countryside gifts. So the room I officially became a family.
Each person has a personality. Each person has a user location. And each person has a standard of living and education in particular. But they all look the same, but live. Make concessions to each other to fun. Along overlook each other's faults. Understand, respect and help each other what they could.
Thanks to the little girl badminton rackets and lodgings that evening I was at the playground badminton. So my health was good to see. Thanks to colic laugh with you in the room where my spirits buoyed after hours of intense study. Rice dismissed those concerns, shirt, silver rice always wanted to make money first students we're immature.
At that time I really that poor. Perhaps the room's poorest. My mother would just eat enough money and books. Sometimes what is necessary to spend the money had dropped down meals. Sometimes I get sisters or relatives that send less money called motivate learning, I have a little more money to save and spend. So every time your birthday in the room made me feel most afraid. Have you donated several valuable gifts in one or even two weeks of my meals. So I had to flee somewhere when you organize a birthday party. Your wedding or birthday classroom is easier for you in the room fled, but real concerns. But the poor me, health is not good. So many sad and happy and all the hardships of life's worries error I have entrusted to these pages. Forged a new career tomorrow. Caps devised a unique business idea and then sighed because no capital money to implement its business plan. Plus I find themselves more than the weak spot you should always try to study hard so diligent complementarity of their weaknesses. ....
Haughtily girls remember my friend too. A chance to meet again, who also wished to return to the dorm once. And with all. When I was in the dorm was fun. All just laughed. Jokes and laughter. Sad story has the draw to laugh. Both the room as the comedian. After each semester who also speak more youthful humor and dished out.

Now each of them a new horizon. A new life. And have a new struggle. My friends, I wish all of you achieve your dreams yourselves. I love you guys.

                                                                            Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment