Sunday, May 24, 2015

Love is No. 1

Darling!
          Why do you think it is difficult ever pregnant? How'd you ever get worried because it? Knowing that it would badly affect the health of children. Because your health is inherently not good enough. Doctors have said, if you baby, vile diseases and dangerous obsession, fear of children during the first years of adolescence will return. Even more dangerous, turn into cancer.

          I was afraid of losing him too. Afraid that they do not come to you again. As if to him and then they are lost you, I can not survive. I also worry will do him no children, and then he would leave me alone ...
          There are times I were together, he asked me why I still reason to refuse my love. I talked to a couple of thoughts about their children.
He then boldly say to the T will have children for him. In him very well ... You know you do not heartbreaking to size when you say that? I really love you. In my heart always loved and loves him. So without knowing the T from ever existed in his head. I felt lost him a part. Stars on his list of quotations agreement boyfriend it? You and me and a few others we also know two really love one another? And our relationship beyond friendship he had for so long. He did everything he wanted to in the way that they do not want. Perhaps that was one reason he was separated. You do not have enough power to pull kept him more. I only know how to love, try to upgrade yourself and wait, inferiority ... I took you so already?
       Why did you have to get close enough to you to have more energy love T? He did not find it really cute, but why do not you stop? I was something in his eyes? And it was something in his eyes? Obviously you'd love it! Love is intense empathy of two souls, is feeling ... is not the place. He sent my way. I was too humiliated when not enough bravery, intelligence and alertness to overcome the nets of evil enemies. I have hurt him very much. I just tried to build up feelings of two children with true love from the heart. And he left the location only.
          I was wrong not to admit frankly with his love for all people to know. But we did have together shown that a fairly lively crowd? He has promised to do with her when we separated, so that when you return to bed as my brother is not anymore. Only when he catastrophic, failure, fall to the bottom, he is my new same. But when he has to stand up, he came and took him away as there is a justice? I find that very human laugh! He is the new me right! Only my feelings, just the power of two combined new take him overcome all challenges look spikes. Star when he has overcome belongs to someone else? Yet perhaps he himself postulated that? Neither would you, love is just love. And he would still marry a girl he wants! Why should love truly and deeply sincere as we were predestined from my previous life does not mean anything to you?
         I admit my heart is broken pieces, mixed feelings between thought, reason, instinct, misperceptions. That has hurt him as did the children very sick. I also was wrong when he wanted to wait for them to self heal wounds and his own feelings. I would just love to know her and take him then why are you going away? I had promised to go find him. But information is not correct you there? Why should it be a secret also makes me very afraid to come with him, but he is afraid to speak out will lose you. And she really kept his secret, pulling him toward her, put dreams into riches when he?
           I've lost another because dishonesty, courage and so much guilt around. After long months of meaningless life. I felt I had nothing in their hands at all. He was all the world to me. Losing you, I like bears hibernate. No earnest any one thing in life. My soul sent to a place full of trees and leaves, the mountains in the distance, the rolling hills. So long meadow and gaze, his smile always looming, glittering there. I like lost souls who walk among barren desert. My life every day and remember him hours just trying to find him start from the smallest things.
      England where his life like now? He assured to go. In any case you just want to make him happy. Since he is a child's life that! ...
   
                                                                            Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment