Sunday, May 24, 2015

Letter to the man I love

    He loved!
            And now where is he? What are you thinking? What job and do it? Kids these days are so they miss you, I miss you so much ...
Seems they just passed a big circle in the storm. And now you go back to the starting point of the day we spent together. Sweet memories, and even love, aspirations when his side still like yesterday. I'd miss you, are you crying, are you suffering heartbreaking to think he is inside a certain woman. There is a bit of envy crept in heart. But the life! You're reclaim him from the hands of any other woman. What if you were not old enough courage to do it. I was cowardly to love passing of regret and longing endless.



             He is full of love in the depth of my heart is longing to burning from the depths of the heart. Just because they are not used to living honestly. What used to living with these unwanted children. Infirmities and endured familiar flow of life jostled. I used to run away from reality, they forget who they are familiar, the house who, how family circumstances? So when faced with him, I just knew loved him from the depths of my heart, but which seemed to never accept the love in me. I've put on it the sleeve of a despicable friendship right? I find that everyone and there's nothing? Yet they were afraid to lose all admitting love with him? I fear the struggle with the clearance of families. I fear he suffered while in the family realm. The main thing that I always very miserable and hating it. I'm not strong enough to protect him. No guts, no confidence to pass thunderstorms predicted available and you choose a waiver. Better that I do not come together rather than coming together and then apart. I absorbed heal the deep wound in his mind. I was afraid they would hurt him. But she herself did to hurt him. Though he knows the party, you will forget all, only joy, happiness and good feelings arising positive. You're so stupid right? Now I do not want to be a fool to lose her true love of my life anymore. I want to fight, I want to grab, I want to accept all the costs to win her love. But that still does not keep up with him? He still love me? Still want to be with you? Just you still want, you will walk through the heat for him. Better a glorious minutes and then suddenly dark, lonely during more than hundred years. Now I just want to hug him, kiss him and be with him forever. Sao conversation we just moments? I miss you very much. Do you still remember me? I just wanted to tell you one thing: I'm sorry ... I love you! Please forgive me, will you? Their coming together now are not you? ....

                                                                          Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment