Saturday, April 9, 2016

Wonderful Life

      An important holiday of the year has to go through in the tedious and sad. I'm wondering, do not know since I did not have a life true meaning of life! My life was being narrowed margins to the maximum life because I had to cut spending. The whole time and my money were poured into an investment project that I myself was not known ever to succeed. Sometimes I feel so nervous when I think about my future. Then my life will be like when that little amount I left is running out? I need to do to live well and continue to implement the project of my dreams? Knowing how big question kept playing in my mind. Then I had to forget all. I try to spend at their lowest. I also try to work more efficiently. For me, I live one day more mercy when the bag is still money is a blessing!

       By now, I need to think about new ways to make money to live for the present. I need to identify possible investment projects very soon my new success. Looking at the wealthy, happy around that I feel some sadness in my heart. I just fell in love with the work to be cheerful, happy and closer to my dream. That day is probably far longer. My legs would go a long way very tired to reach success. But I will never stop. I will go forward to the new never succeed alone. It could be when I reach retirement age I accepted. Each society has its own life. All comparisons are a fool of himself. Never had a common standard for all people at all. We just need to live so happy is. I still feel happy to live and work right in my own country. To live in my own house. Was watching my beloved garden are at rest. Where there are species associated with my childhood. Where imprinted in my mind the unforgettable memories. Although my projects have not succeeded, even though my life is in a state of poverty. I still feel confident and happy to go on the road I chose. Worries sadness in life now is very small compared to the happiness to dream my success. This life which is always great, we just know how to live alone. I love this life, because I know some day I will succeed!
                                                                                              Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment