Tuesday, April 12, 2016

My love

      In recent days I find really miss Tom, he shared with my classmates in high school. My dream is to see you again Tom. Now he does not know how? We were separated from the first year of secondary school level is not. Then my family and the family of Tom are experiencing major incidents as both were deeply hurt. We've lost the line between life full of passion and temptation. Overcoming a long way full of hardships. Brave throw away everything of themselves wrong, throw away all the things which do not belong to ourselves. I returned as myself. And I miss Tom dearly. Now he does not know how his life was, everything with him any good. And if we have a chance to be together?

        All day long I kept in mind to Tom. Maybe I went back to her old beau. I only know how to love someone of fanfare. Fortunately that Tom also has feelings for me. Otherwise I've been hurt a lot in this sentiment. Tom always perfect in my eyes to the millimeter. He has big eyes full of emotion, full high forehead, and square. His hair was always cut off. Pink white skin, tall humanoid him. His smile always sparkling shine. In his human temperament has many men should have a strong magic to me. I always love Tom passionately. That love is unconditional. Because Tom is always very handsome and attractive. He is also very rich, and moral dignity. He was very good at martial arts. I remember him dancing monkey kung fu sticks in a very good post. I enjoyed watching Tom martial. Once I get into a tight spot for peeping Tom is learning martial arts class. When he was done the test of the coach, I see or too and stood up shouting. So those of you learning in his classroom surrounded martial to beat me. Because the thief peeking or martial arts school is a big error for the study and teaching martial. And this is also the reason for them to be able to practice the lessons learned in practice martial. Because the study is a little martial arts under martial workbooks. I also dodge many attacks his group of fellow students. But because they are many, the very fast and powerful martial arts moves. Eventually I lost. When I was preparing for a hit that the beatings, I screamed: He saved me dear Tom, as both courts martial amazed. Because despite his love Tom quietly, but we are not friends or play together. In response to the surprise and somewhat contemptuous of some people. Because Tom is handsome and the rich, and it's ugly and poor families. Tom raced to me like an arrow. Alone he has defeated all his classmates group. This was his teacher praised martial. Because he has excellent Tom force, good at martial's back. According to the philosophy of the martial arts, the health study martial arts to protect vulnerable people from the wrong things. Tom trusted his friends crowded, and the son hit me like that is wrong. That time I witnessed an extraordinary power of brother Tom. I also think that he was very angry when I see other people being beaten. Yet, when turned out told me, Tom has very sweet voice. He said since it was not on his peeping martial anymore. That day he took me home Tom. And I feel so ashamed that he knew Tom was my affection for him for so long. During my life I have gone through, he and Tom's greatest beauties. He is the one I really love. I love his people love him, not because of something else. He is also the only one who makes me feel happy. With Tom, just love you unilaterally made me feel happy then! He is the only love in my heart! I love him!
                                                                                                Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment