Wednesday, April 13, 2016

I'm sleepy

So tired, a long day with a lot of passing emotions. Now I just want to go to sleep. Recently my circadian rhythm is quite good. My job also seemed very nice. Yet recently it encounters a very serious incident. This makes me very nervous. I wish I did not do stupid things to my Twitter account is locked so. But because this is life. So there may be a lot more difficulties on the path to reach my success. Because success is a reward for those who really have bravery. So these failures are challenged my courage. I will pass it strongly.

      From tomorrow, I will change my strategy work. Will make my job more strenuous than doubled, tripled. But I had to do everything manually. If I do not want to lose these locked Twitter account that I created. I hope that some day, I will use the automated system as before. Unfortunately, despite how those days are also no longer keep up. All my hard work for months had been canceled altogether. No problem, I'll start again. I believe that things will get better in the future. I do not know ever more successful? I was feeling my way successfully also very far distances. I have to work harder to succeed will come to me sooner.
       Quiet night about midnight. Maybe I should go to bed. If I do not want tomorrow will be late. Tomorrow I will try to work more efficiently today. There are so many ideas in my head that I'm not done. This made my mind lose consciousness. But maintaining good health is very important to me at this time. My path ahead is still very long. I need a good health to not be pulled back. I sleep too, just yawned throughout. I realize I have to cook dinner. Tomorrow I need to clean my kitchen. Maybe I'm going to pick you. Life is a long journey. And sometimes there are so many interesting things happen unexpectedly. I'm expecting a miracle will come to me. It can be a great opportunity to make money. Or it could be the appearance of the man I truly loved. As we all know can not predict what may come tomorrow. So we are always up tomorrow with a conviction strong desire to explore. Sleepiness disappears when I think of tomorrow. Rather it is a weariness in him. My body is really in need of a rest. Tomorrow will probably be a fight, so I need to go to bed only to be physically fit to fight in tomorrow!
                                                                                                   Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment