Sunday, April 10, 2016

I will build a house

     My house is cracked four corners are living in attic. I do not want to try to fix it, I want to build another house on my land. My expected construction will end suffering land. The house is about seven stories high. Each system has a self-contained toilet. This is very important in daily life among the members of a family.
And maybe I will turn my house into a hostel in the future. In front of the house will be a shop. I may be self-employed or hired others to do business. This section stores just do a story. Above the roof of the store would be my green paradise. I will plant a lot of flowers, ornamental plants, and vegetables on it. The place was like a welcome sun terrace of the second floor of the house. Where I will expose blankets, mattresses on the winter prior to hiding them. I will build my house according to simple criteria, save. But it will create a great space for my resort and the whole family. The cost of the door, painted walls, decorative patterns in relief a maximum savings. The height of the floors in the house also lowered the minimum. To clear space, I will make the window bigger. My house would cost at the lowest level, and the area used at the highest level. I also want to design a basement garage of my house. Because with a street-front house has a floor area of ​​about 100 m2 is like mine, having a basement garage is a necessity. Human living space is increasingly shrinking. Demand for space has really personal for each person becoming increasingly difficult. For those who live in rural areas are also more difficult to support. Because at this place was a lot of land. And for those living in the city, owning a private space is very difficult. M2 where each one valued at a fortune. But the speed of the current urbanization in the countryside where I live is very high. The focus employees working in the capital is an essential need. So to build a house that I was going to build a dream of many people. Owning a house like that is a great pride for me. I will build the house for a few years. Maybe I need to plan to build it now. The construction of a house which is a big job. For a single woman like me, that is a very difficult job. But I have enough confidence and the guts to do that. Certainly I'll build the house in my thoughts. Just my work successfully only. That day may be coming soon!
                                                                                                      Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment