Thursday, April 14, 2016

Danger of fake snake

    The snake made of plastic imitation looks very much like real snake. It is much loved child. The parents of the kids bought it for his son to play but do not know it's a very dangerous game. They just think simply making paints and plastic snake that no hazardous substances can be supposedly safe toys for children. In fact, the so childish play with fake snake is extremely dangerous for children. It reduces very strong defensive reaction of the children to meet real snake. There are many children did not distinguish between truth and snake snake author. Hence, it could hold the snake began as a toy truth. So certainly it would be attacked because the snake really.

       I have seen a child so lovely ran out and picked up the truth kraits midst street because he thought it was a fake snake toy someone had dropped. The baby is about 4 years old. And it was the snake attacked. The snake is very beautiful shape. It is the piece of white, black. Look it also seems very gentle. But when this snake attack, an adult may have died after 30 minutes. Detoxify this snake was not really difficult. But the victims of this attack were excluded solid majority died from improper methods of first aid, and brought to the hospital too late. The poison of the snakes do not go along with blood as the other snakes. That it take the road of the cell tissues. Thus, the tie is too tight to prevent the venom of snakes, the venom that will seep directly into the blood of the victims and the cause of death immediately. When this snake bites, we should only slight force to prevent movement of the snake venom towards the entire body, and then taken to the nearest medical facility. Today it has become a viper cars sold spilled halfway. Lots of snakes have been coming out, including a kraits. I'm with everyone trying to bring back the concentration snake. And kill the fugitive. When I found a snake crawling kraits approaching child. The baby snakes that look very interesting. I guess she thought it was fake snake and is going to pick it. I tried to scream, it is not snake oil prices! But she is too fond of snakes, it took the snake gave me and said her fake snake here! I ran to a step slow, snake that attacked the baby. It screeched. Because the disease is severe in people, to see the baby so lovely! I was desperate to suck the venom from the wound at the base of the baby. Then force its wounds right method I know. The mother of the boy panicked bring it to the hospital. I also call for the best doctors in snake venom antidote to welcome the baby and his mother in the hospital. The baby was rescued. And I also fainted from exhaustion and snake venom poisoning through thin skin in the mouth. Ộc blood out of my mouth. Fortunately, doctors predict the situation and rushed to my detox. I was saved! People say I was very stupid when desperately rescued that child. I do think though I have to die, then my death is very significant disease .Because precancerous intestinal disorder that I have, always threatened my life. Fortunately, both me and the baby that will be saved. My illness has been cured completely through diet and through surgical intervention. Thinking back to my critical situation and that child, I see it as a nightmare. Only the lucky help both me and the child was rescued. The main cause just starting the game snake as harmless fantasy in children only. If the child does not think that it's poisonous snake is a snake toy, it did not pick it. And both me and the baby was not in danger to life. We hope that the father, the mother never let your child play with fake snakes!
                                                                                                  Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment