Sunday, March 13, 2016

Wordpress and blogspot blogs

     Today was a tiring day. I was trying to set the banner ads on the blog pages written on my wordpress platform but failed. Although I was trying to find a way to install the Google ads on blogs pulgin but failed. So I had to accept the defeat. I abandon the construction of a website on Wordpress platform. Although building a website on wordpress platform makes these posts often appear higher on the search engine Google. Since Wordpress itself has programs seo for your blog page. This makes the blogging community is very satisfied. Furthermore, the purchase of domains are: .com, .net, .org very Only thing, the sign is the banner ads as hard as going to heaven! So I decided to give it up. I will continue to try to build a blog page written on my blogspot platform. Although the transfer of the domain name into a senior blogspot com, net, org quite difficult, because I do not currently in the United States, and my computer proficiency is not very good.

      Wordpress and blogspot anyway as the two platforms are the bloggers worldwide favorite. I wrote a blog on the 2 platform. Honestly, I still prefer Wordpress blogging platform, but placing ads so that is very difficult. With my computer proficiency can not be done. So the question is: I'm blogging for? I believe that not only for me personally, but a lot of people worldwide blogging, making the website is to make money to advertise. So whether Wordpress is great, but placing banner ads on it hard with up to heaven, I would have to give it. Blogspot correct application is very clever and effective. Anyone can put up that banner ads in a simple way. The ability to push the articles on the Google search engine is also quite high. Blogspot is the best alternative for wordpress. If you are not the people who are more computer savvy then select blogspot as the basis for your blog. Google is great. Blogspot their products are excellent. Be a true blogger, to one day you will get the key to open the door of the yellow warehouse Adsense. I am a blogger for years. I registered success after 6 months Adsense blogging platform wodrpress. But I was unable to install advertised on the website. So I had to cancel my adsense account it. I built bloh blogspot platform is 3 years. I was not able to sign up to a top level domain name. And I still have not been able to register adsense. I feel sorry and regret account my previous adsense. So today I tried to install a banner on wordpress blog platform to write on. But I did not succeed. I've lost a lot of valuable time! Although very sad, but I still believe in the successful way ahead of myself!
                                                                                   Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment