Tuesday, March 15, 2016

What should I do?

       I do not know why on again! Today I go to pick up cargo from the bus station, so that the car can go through I do not notice! I thought and looked at the cows in the pasture nearby. I look at and think about the school day students are there in the area. I have forgotten the important tasks is to welcome its customers. Finally, the car became my customers go through. I promise with customers. At this rate, my trade will be forced to stop. Because my mind was not focused. Perhaps in these days I have too much pressure about money. Moreover, throughout the day I think and work with computers, I'm not going anywhere, and also at communicating with people. Maybe so, but I have problems with nerves? Who can help me? It seems I am not able to control myself. It seems I'm self harming themselves. I have to do to get out of this situation?

      First I need to live more disciplined and orderly. Monday I should take prudent life, doing what I need to focus everything on it. Work is not a jaunt. Making money is not a children's game, but it was a fight. What things can not hold strong, then let go, to also spend energy trying to be other things. The only thing that I need to think about is how to be able to earn additional money. Owning a lot of money to make our lives comfortable, fun, and clears the mind. No money is the root of all suffering and the sinful.
       To say life is a song with the high and low tones. Then my life currently is a lowest notes in the score of life. I have no money. My belongings began damaged and required replacement. But I could not. I'm actually went down to the most miserable. So that my job is still no sign of the success. Maybe I'm wrong path. I'm paying the price for giving up a career in accounting to business. I have too little about the actual business. Everything I learned in school did not help me. Everything I learned from my businesses hired did not help me. And I was a business failure. My life is becoming more difficult. I am slowly receding from the world that I ever dreamed, lived. But I can do now? I wanted to cry but could not cry! How to become rich? How to achieve those dreams. How to get rid of this situation? What should I do?
                                                                                  Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment