Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Think of the wedding season


      That spring, the wedding season has arrived. Lovers were married together. Seeing them like the prince, fairytale princess in her wedding, my heart also sublimated emotions. I wish some day I'll get married as they made me imagine my life prince. Sure he is very handsome, gentle and very loving me. I think that the memory of an old friend. Do not know where he is now, he lives like? Have you ever thought of me does not he?

       I realized I was just going through a sandy desert hot. No one species or a species can survive at all. Way of life, behavior and my actions have created a big gap around me. I'm a loner in life. I have no lover, no family, and no friends. Everyone rated very low values ​​of my people. Yet I thought myself to be a genius? Finally, until now I still facing financial problems. I do not know wrong from where I started? But I'm so trying to solve the problems in his life. I am completely change yourself. I entered a new world, and there is a whole new life. Hopefully with this new person I will become a truly successful and happy.
       Maybe this wedding season I had a beat with love. Because now I have no money, no love, no people willing to become my husband. I like a note of music fails in social lifestyle. I am far from the pace of life of young people do not know my life will be like? My future will be like? There miracle for me? I wish my job successfully. Wished the prince of my life will come to me. I wish I would become a successful and happy. But I know want to be happy in life, I have to fight to the end. In this world, there is nothing good that will come naturally. If it is natural to, but we do not know the store it, then it'll go in a short time. If only dreams without a strong action to make their dreams come true, I would still be a failure in life. I will try to solve every problem in my life!
                                                                                          Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment