Tuesday, March 15, 2016

The issue of my money

     My life is very difficult. Because my business is not good. The project that I invest a lot of time, effort and money over the past 3 years has not showed a good result. Maybe I should take a few years to put my project to succeed. Then my life will be fully ensured. I always dream about that day. It truly is a paradise. Since achieving his dream, I was trying to work every day. But my current problem is that I'm no financial revenues to be able to live well in the present. So I have to do?

       If borrowing money to spend, it is a very risky thing. Because I was not sure if I have the money to pay. The only property that I own now is just a house. The mortgage is a home to spend it not acceptable. And there are also some big money, I do not need it! I will also work to prevent the rental home is also a utopia. Because my house is not big enough to do it. And if you do, I'll difficulty in walking. If renting the whole house, I would not have a place to stay. I can not have a good life if living off my mother's house. If I try to self-employed something like fashion boutiques, restaurants, it seems to be very good. But I have no money. I do not have time. All the time and effort I have focused on the project that I pursued for three years. What do I have to do now? In addition to trying to work my project to succeed quickly. I could only dream about land compensation of expansion projects way ahead of my store. Hopefully this is happening quickly. To me there is a fairly large financial revenues serve my life, before my project successfully. I wish it happening soon. Maybe that's my best solution at this time. The price for the business which in my current paint well. I will not have to worry about money. And I can live and make my dream project of happiness. But everything to me right now is becoming very stalemate. I do not have any good ideas to increase ad sales both my painting. In business, the human factor is more important than market factors. While my soul is always directed at the project. So I can not good business is also a very binhd often. Maybe I need a man's help. But the experience and my understanding, that will never happen. And that would be harmful to me than a lot! So I'll try to think of new ways to make money, while still continuing the project in my dreams!
                                                                                       Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment