Friday, March 11, 2016

Mother will leave for the whole world

     Beloved son of mother. Mother has guided and helped me when I make money from the new 3-year-old, because she wants the latter to become a wealthy man. I thought the new rich are the most happiness and freedom in the world. They are global citizens. Because they are welcome to live in any other country in the world. Who in the world of labor is also trying to make money. The animals are learning how to hunt live prey. And we humans should learn to make money to live. I thought learning how to make money, and money management is crucial. We need to learn it right from an early age so that it becomes an automatic instinct. Learning to make money as well as learning to speak and write text. If we do not learn from early on, when bigger every field of endeavor can not be as good as before. Jews who gained worldwide respect because they are hard workers and learn knowledge. Lots of great scientists and billionaires of the world's richest class was Jewish. According to Jewish tradition, they transmit to children the desire to get rich and to let them make money when he was younger. I thought it was an educational method. So mom has helped me become a business ever since I was very young.

       Mother doing so is not expected on the care and help of the elderly mother and older. Mother also trying very hard work to succeed. Mother is building a system of making money almost automatically. And I will be the heir to the fruits of the labor of the mother. I want you to learn how to make money soon, so in the form of good money management skills. Later when inherited all the achievements of labor the mother tried in a lifetime, you will appreciate and promote it. What parent would leave a child of the whole world. So I do not worry about money. In addition to the other blood relative, the mother also! But it is the story of the future. There are many skills in social life should be learning and practicing good right from a very young age. So let's hope that maternal resilience in life. Now the life of the mother is also facing many difficulties. Mom is trying to work every day to create success. When her mother will stay with me, and for the whole world. You are a loving and responsible mother! Be resilient and strong in life. I desire you to know that, in this world there is the mother. And I love the whole world is in the bosom of the mother!
                                                                                   Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment