Friday, March 25, 2016

Remember the love

     England miss you, little dove of him. Living in the middle of a foreign country. Where a 1,500 km away from home, you always feel homesick. And did you miss me, her lover's little brother. Remember that day, I always wrote to his email called homing pigeons! You know that I set out to write a mailbox that for him is to tell him that I will learn and work hard while waiting for his return to the country. Then we will become noble people in society. But all our conversation ended. In a strange place, he needs to have new friends. He needs a family to prop up the business. And he has decided to give me to live with a native girl of this remote country. He also knew that I was extremely distressed because of his decision. He also hope and wish you will find true happiness in love. He also expects you soon forget you, and quickly overcome the pain he caused me.

       But until now, he was the one who really miss you! In recent days I miss you! He called me from the depths of his soul. But he had to stop all those feelings again. Because our relationship has ended. And he was the one who made the iron that decision. Then you drink plenty. These days I drink a lot. In a drunken stupor, he also saw her shape. He again felt her sincere love for him. He felt her strong reason for the development and protection of our relationship. And he felt remorse. He regretted having to leave to desire a life of wealth and better for both of them. But in a civilized country and this wealth, there is so much fascination with him. And he was so enamored with it, he has abandoned you! From the day I knew I was about to get married believes, as his heart shattered into pieces. He suddenly realized he still loved me. He felt deeply miss you. But he knew all ended. And he was sure, though he had to do something to pull me back to his arms, then never was too late. You understand that when you decide to leave, it will never bother turning back. And I am also sure that, if not love you, I will never agree to marry him! Although very painful, but I still wish for you to be happy. Happiness has come to me very late, and I hope that it will stay with you forever. But not the man to bring happiness to children, but he is also very happy to see you happy. I know that I will forever be a dream my bogus. He knows for sure that he had been so long I forgot! May the good things in the world will come to you. I will love you forever. He would quietly stand behind me, and secretly help you when you need! It is also valuable apology to me after all the damage that he caused to you! He made this IEC also because always wanted to see the smile on my face porters!
                                                                                           Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment