Monday, March 14, 2016

My flying dream

       When I was in my childhood loves to fly. I always dreamed of flying itself can be like birds. I tried to jump. Because I think it is a stepping stone needed to be able to fly. However, I did not succeed. But the dream can continue my flight. I believed that I could fly if I practice flying every day. This belief becomes strong when I read in a theory of evolution says that man is derived from birds named Cun need. Due to a long life on the earth was so shallow of mankind has fallen off. There are a few marks on the body in the arms and shoulders of people today proved humans evolved from a species of flying animals. I believe that the theory of evolution is correct. Because the dream of flying for millions of men have this year. So I decided to learn to fly every day to be able to fly.

      I observed the chickens in the garden of my family. They have small wings, and have a few sets fluttered for a few days before you can jump and fly over high branches. So every day I set waving his arms. But this can not help me fly. Because my hands are too small. The body was too heavy. I also do not have feathers to wind resistance. If so there are sustained winds of my body, then my wings have at least 3 meters wide. This is impossible in the cramped space of my family, and with the economic conditions that I have. But I believe that trying to learn to fly my body softer, especially the legs become more flexible. And achievements in the long jump, high jump at my school would be better.
       Then life with a lot of busy, I forgot his dream of flying ever since. Because now I think it is a fiction. Or at least that is the work of the secret agent of a nation. An ordinary people and small as I will never be able to fly like a bird in the sky. But think back to my flying dream when I was a little girl, I feel so exciting. That day I always feel very happy and happy. My life is filled with plants and animals. My family is very happy. And now my life has been different from the old days. My family lived in each different place. The relationship became estranged family. Is it possible for the airline to help set my mind relaxed and more casual? Now I will not learn to fly again, I'm going to dance to the beat of flying training and development exercise my body. I feel this very interesting idea! Life sometimes just pleasure derived from very simple things like that!
                                                                                Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment