Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Love my garden

     Summer has arrived, the air temperature base began to rise. I also feel more comfortable and relaxed. My little garden smelled of steam from the light rain in the spring. New leaves emerge green, great, full of vitality. Signalling this summer there will be heavy rains. Both gardens are rather like a new shirt. All of them are filled with vitality. Take in my garden, I feel like time stands still. I remember some 20 years ago. Then I was a little girl 13 years old, I loved this garden. That day I had a desire to be independent and huge wealth. However, the immaturity of my brain while not think of a way how to get rich or. Very simple, that day I was just a kid growing up. Although height and weight did not develop more later. But today I was a lot different from that date.

       Now I've become a mature woman and successful in life. I'm trying to rise to new heights. And I'm trying to build a very prospective project. When my project succeed, I'll be a rich man in society. Then I would buy a big garden. Then I will build a beautiful castle. I still like to have a garden, because I loved the nature. I grew up in the shadow of the old trees in the garden of my family. I have lived in the green of the leaves, birds singing in the garden, the butterflies, the dragonflies, bees, and the flowers. The world of my childhood as beautiful as a little paradise. I have been very happy in his garden. I always imagine I'm a princess living in a castle. Although the house and garden of my family a lot less then the castle and gardens of an emperor. But I've always dreamed about it. Now when I think back to my childhood. I felt like a fairy I have stepped out of fairytale. That day I was very beautiful, pure and holy. Then life has turned me into a different person. Passions and mistakes almost made me lose yourself. And the feeling of peace, serenity, and happiness when I was a little girl always returned in my soul when possible. Happy feeling of the old days did I really crave. I was trying to get back to the real human right of self. I had to throw away a lot of precious things in life right now, what I try to act with myself differences to get. Then I try to rebuild the soul and personality of ourselves from the rubble in the present life. And today I'm officially done. I returned to live with true human nature, my true. A man always very calm, serene, and happy. I always lived cautious, thoughtful and never indulged in something. I became an adult. I also walk the walk firmly on the road to success! I feel grateful for this life, because life has given me back to the essence of who I am!
                                                                                          Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment