Monday, March 21, 2016

Internet Business Ideas

     Currently in the world there are many successful business on the internet thanks. Many people have become famous billionaire business world thanks to the internet, such as the boss of Amazon, Alibaba ... They have a successful business from footwear, to other expensive items. Advantages of business models on the internet is that they do not need to hire shop, everyone can have access to their goods. The downside of this model is the traditional business model has been ingrained into the brain of every human being. Sewing freight to consumers are sometimes very difficult. Consumers have to wait to get the goods. Environment on the internet and made many bad advantage to more fraud.

      As new college graduates have enjoyed business models on the internet. I dreamed that I would become a billionaire thanks to this model. I will become a public figure because of the success of the internet on my business. I began to build a website that sells goods to the original price. I want to build models on the internet website of my sales similar to the way the supermarket chain Wall March. That's goods are imported directly from the manufacturers and distributors to customers at low prices. I spent 6 months to build my website professional and appealing. I also try to promote it on the forum website, other websites. I also send my ads in emails to a lot of potential customers. So customers visit my website very high. I have successfully registered to become publisher of Google Adsense ads to Web sites. But all had to stop. I have difficulty in entering and delivery to customers. Manufacturers do not agree with my idea. The public's low price on the internet I can destroy their agent network. Each manufacturer will require me to enter a large quantity purchases, the new prices for dealers selling. Each commodity has a storage mechanism, usage, warranty, and customer-specific, requires me to have a deep understanding of them. My business idea is like a large supermarket on the internet. So there is so much forced me to learn and learn. I also had many people ordering. But it was the anniversary of valuable goods is only about $ 10. I have to pack, and send them to a courier for the south of the country, while I was living in the north of the country. Instead of calculating the interest after each line, I have to charge loss after every order! Eventually I had to give up because they can not do. I also can not install the code Google Adsense ads on my website. So I closed the website. I built a website that specializes in selling paints used for construction. Perhaps this idea began to reveal mistakes. Because people rarely buy paint from the internet. But it is the support website for paint stores for my build locally so it can still benefit. Do you have any idea about internet business? Please tell me, I will be very grateful to you!
                                                                                       Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment