Sunday, March 6, 2016

I failed

     Incredible project that I very much hope partner has been rebuffed. I was really surprised by this. Because I was so confident in its success So that the road to success is not easy. Only a truly new domains can obtain success. Knowing that if I would still fail courageous step. But ahead of me is a vast space. My future is empty. So I will try to live better every day. Because tomorrow with me will be a lot more difficult
.
      Until now that I realized I was walking path is a difficult path. I'm racing against the talented people worldwide. And my project was eliminated as a natural thing. I had never imagined that today I will fail. Although I had a few small plans for the next steps. But in my heart, I've always believed in the success of my day. I was dreaming about his success. But that dream was shattered. The coming days will be a string with me trying relentlessly. I will be successful, otherwise I would die. Success to me now is an obligation, an imperative not to fail I will work hard. I will not give up the way I'm going. I see wasting time in recent days. Because I have wasted their lives. The price that I've always tried! All also because I had the wrong information about the project. So I fell into the subjective. I was so confident in the success of the project. So I did not take the time and effort to make my project became more perfect. Now, it has failed. My remorse has become late. I could only try in the coming days. I hope I will succeed in recent days. Why my life has too many difficulties. The path that I choose to go to success is a long road. For a while I had a great success at hand. Yet it all just a dream. I still am a failure in life. I need to modify itself to adapt to his new life. I need to make myself becoming stronger and more skilled. I also need to learn to shut up in life. Because of the success was far from me. I will live each day in the immediate term failure. A person living in the failure will learn a lot of the essence of life. Hopefully I will do many useful things for themselves from this failure. Then I will be successful in the main what I learned from the failure. And I know that, almost no one is that successful people never fail. They are those who experienced many failures as possible. Therefore, I have nothing to be sad because the failure in today's me. My biggest problem now is how to live well in the days ahead to continue to implement this project? I'm thinking about it! Hopefully, luck will smile at me!
                                                                                     Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment